Princess Pages

I keep it real, but thats just cuz ima princess!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Everyone in Everything




Today I came home and I stared to sing. I've always known that I could sing but I was too shy to sing in front of anyone, and now I sing in the mall, in the hallways at school, and (my favorite) my room. I think it's because of Arthur. I don't sing around people that I don't know, so then one day I stared to sing in front of Arthur just because I could and he said that I have a beautiful voice. Since then I felt more comfortable singing in front of people and because of that I could be the next Jessica Simpson!
Well got to go
bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I've finally figured it out!
It's those big lips!

Haha!

Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home