Princess Pages

I keep it real, but thats just cuz ima princess!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

PINK vs RED



When girl/women wear pink they are going to parties, prom,and homecoming. Women wear red to work or award shows. Like when I saw the awards show that just past I only saw 5 or 6 red dresses and no pink dresses but when I went to homecoming almost every girl was dressed in pink. O, and at the VMA's and MTV music awards. I like red more and it seem like a lot of people agree. I asked almost all my friend, family. Even Arthur's family and the vote was:PINK 15 and RED 25.
Now PINK got it's ass beat.
Well, got to go, bye!

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Derek said...

I just went to my first home coming too.. (cept I'm a senior). It was alright. Not my scene.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Princess said...

Well I hope you had a good time(i know i did)!

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Leticia said...

I was there.. and i no we had fun!!! ;)))
Yeah!!
SO baby Sella i luv u so much
se u at school tomorrow!!!
by Amore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home