Princess Pages

I keep it real, but thats just cuz ima princess!

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Holidays

Hey! I just got back from Florida the 26th and I had a very good time!
I got to see all of the princess' and all of the cool shows! Man I loved it!!!! But, now I'm back. When we were there, we went to see the princess' and we went to see the little mermaid-- and she looked nothing like her! Arthur and his family and friends said that I would make a better princess than her! I look like too many famous people!

See Look:

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I think you should add your Marilyn Monroe pictures! There is definitely a striking resemblance between you and Jessica. LOL

But the truth is that I think you are more beautiful than all of them. You have your own style and charisma, your love of life shines through and makes us all happy in it's reflection.

I love you baby girl.
I'm really glad the Norwegians switched you in the hospital. I'll never give you back!

You are the light of my life.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home