Princess Pages

I keep it real, but thats just cuz ima princess!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just words



I'm thinking about writing my own book soon about my life and it wont be done for a long time because I'm going to add on to it as I go through life. I cant understand how people are your friends at one time and the next they're not. Too much drama.

Lately, I've been workin my ass off just trying to get to winter break! Well, that's about as much I'm going to get through tonight because I'm tired and want to sleep>
G2G, Pace

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I love you my dearest baby girl.
I think a book about your life's adventures would be awesome! You are one of the sweetest things to happen to me in my life and every day I celebrate having you here with me.


I love you.

Mom

PS. I understand someone has been out sneaking in some Christmas shopping. Thank you for the presents under the tree. Now it's my turn. Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home